Friday, June 26, 2009

KIVUMBI RESPONDS TO ALLEGATIONS OF ARREST BY ANTI TERRORISM POLICE

ARREST ARREGATIONS NOT AUTHENTIC SAYS KIVUMBI.

.......Actually for your own information especially to people who might not have known me before, I always make it clear that I am the future president of Uganda not current president of Uganda and its on record that I have never been involved in a any criminal offence nor do I have any police file in a negative way. The only way that describes my presidential ambitions is my email which is ugpresident@in.com and my site http://www.ugpresident.blogspot.com/ which of course poses information of my explanation above.
.......

KIVUMBI RESPONDS TO ALLEGATIONS OF ARREST BY ANTI TERRORISM POLICE

It’s quite unfortunate that up to now some Ugandans do not know the current president of Uganda.
Honestly this brings me to a forest of thoughts and a desert of questions as to weather president Museveni is the one unpopular or people have no access to media!

I would like to respond to all emails and phone calls & texts, to all my followers and the people around that the young man close to my close to my age who has been calling himself the president of Uganda therefore winning a lot of public interest and using that position to earn money by false pretence by take advantage of them is not me.

Actually for your own information especially to people who might not have known me before, I always make it clear that I am the future president of Uganda not current president of Uganda and its on record that I have never been involved in a any criminal offence nor do I have any police file in a negative way.
The only way that describes my presidential ambitions is my email which is ugpresident@in.com and my site http://www.ugpresident.blogspot.com/ which of course poses information of my explanation above.

I can only tell the people of Uganda and the entire Africa that it’s true I am to contest and yes I can.

No comments: